Registration & Information Collected
We collect personal information from you through the use of enquiry and registration forms and each time you e-mail us your details.
Use of personal information
We use personal information collected via this website to:
- provide you with information about the products and services we offer
- provide you with a more personalised service
- conduct market research
- run competitions and promotions
- pass on to selected companies to provide you with other offers and promotions
- help other companies profile and extend their databases
- to facilitate communication between yourself and others.
We currently only keep "sensitive data", as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 for the explicit purpose of providing initial and renewal car insurance quotations.
We use "cookies" to identify you when you visit the carcompound.co.uk site and to build up a profile of our regular users.
We will only read cookies from your cookie file placed there through your web browser's interaction with the Car Compound site.
Use of session files
We use session files, along with cookies, to log your browsing patterns and so identify the areas of the site which have been of interest to you, allowing us to personalize the Car Compound site for you.
Other information such as visiting profiles search engine keywords and statistical visitor information is also automatically collected each time you visit. However this is not associated with individual visitors and users.
If you are unable to accept any of the above privacy statement then please leave this website now.